I. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
II. The submission of abstracts will be made once at least one author has registered. Authors will be notified by e-mail of acceptance.
III. The topic (see list of topics) of your abstract must be included.
IV. Mention if the abstract should be considered for oral presentation.
V. Abstracts must not exceed one page (USA-letter size), including spaces. Letter Type Arial 12 points, 1,15 space.
VI. Title of the abstract must be in bold. Include full name of all authors (First name followed by Last name). Underline name of presenting author.
VII. Abbreviations must be defined in the first use of the word. Standard abbreviations must be used without definition.
VIII. No charts or graphics should be included in the abstract.
IX. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific facts will be published as typed by the author.
X. Submitted abstracts can be re-opened for revision at any time before the deadline.
1. Field and Greenhouse Performance & Formulation
2. The Plant-Fungus Dialogue
3. Mycoparasitism and other interactions
4. Basic Biology
5. Genome structure, function and evolution
6. Industrial Applications
· The posters for this congress will be in English.
· Poster dimensions should not exceed 90 cm (36″ in) width x 120 cm (48″) height. Text and illustrations should be large enough to be read from a distance of 1.5 meters (five feet).
· All posters will be assigned a number in agreement with the scientific subject selected.
· You will find the number and presentation day of your poster in the Program.
· Use the board with the same number.
· It is forbidden to take photographs or videos of the posters without authorization of the authors.
· All materials required to display posters will be provided.